Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello Kitty Electronics - New Items to Add to Your Sanrio Collection!


As a huge fan and collector of Hello Kitty products, I was amazed at just how many electronics there are that bear the logo of my favorite cat. This article will bring to your attention some of the neat items that you can collect that you may have never known existed. Trust me, I didn't!

Hello Kitty, that cute little icon from Japan, has become a huge globally recognized symbol. It is easily identifiable and there is a good chance that you may have passed by an entire store, The Sanrio Store, dedicated to this icon in your local mall. Her image graces almost every type of product imaginable, but some of the items she is on were new to me, and they just may be new to you as well.

Here is a quick list of some of the Hello Kitty electronic items I discovered:

Sewing Machines - these appear to be more common than I though, but I had no idea that they made these. They seem like a great way to start a young child on learning to sew.

DVD Player - this one looks so cool, considering how hard it is to find a DVD player in pink. This player also plays MP3 CDs, so it is like two units in one!

Coffee Maker - there is only one version of this, but considering that I already have the toaster and the waffle maker, I just had to add this to my kitchen.

Electric Guitar - this one was new to me as well. There appear to be different styles of this guitar in a couple of colors (pink is one of the colors, of course!).

Vibrator - yes, I just had to mention it because I am a bit shocked. But there it is. Not sure why you would want this, but I guess it might complete your collection.

Alarm Clocks - there a few styles available, but I really like the one where she is in her bed.

I hope this will help out anyone if they are stumped for new items for their collection!




To find the best deals & reviews on electronic Hello Kitty collectibles, visit:

Hello Kitty Electronics





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment