Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Business Opportunity Website Led Me to Electronic Barking Dog Alarm


In 2006, my Labrador retriever saved my home from attempted theft. Jake barked like mad that day even when the perpetrator was a face he recognized, that of a car repairman I often called. I caught the man in the act and had him arrested.

It triggered my desire to start selling personal alarms and home alarm systems. I felt so compelled to convince everyone I knew to have one installed. I got on the internet hoping to find the business opportunity website that would get me started.

I was drawn right away to the drop ship wholesale business of Safety Technology. When I spotted an electronic barking dog alarm on its business opportunity website, I took this as a sign that my search was over.

I am not sorry I took the gamble because the Electronic Secure Dog has evident benefits. It has electronic radar eyes that are motion-activated through walls and glass.

If someone is coming, this electronic barking dog alarm will start barking madly. As the person draws closer, the barking becomes successive and louder. I would know because its believable barking ticked Jake off the day my first order arrived.

Surely, the Electronic Secure Dog is not the only product of which I am a distributor. There is a wide range of self defense devices on Safety Technology's business opportunity website. It is one of my bestsellers.

Maybe I am just lucky enough to know a lot of people who love dogs, but so far, I simply show people how the electronic barking dog alarm works and they get right away why they need to buy one.




To learn more about business opportunities or self defense products please visit Safety Technology.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment